Monday, July 20, 2009

"V.I.P.A" ~Made With Love~

Now you all know that the lingerie designers offered at Nickii's Boutique are not your everyday household name. But you also know that if it's here it's Hot! Fresh! & Individual! Now it looks like you'll be saying it's Hot! Fresh! & Individual! & Stunning!

Introducing "V.I.P.A" a Nickii's Boutique exclusive!

Now when I first saw this line I thought, "Oh snap, we have to have this!" Then I thought, "Who is "V.I.P.A?" Well, I commenced to find out everything about the company and the line. After an extensive search, this is what I found out.

"V.I.P.A" - is the lingerie which makes every woman feel loved, special and desired! ~ Made With Love ~

Now at first you might say, "Oh, she's just spamming." But I'm not. Let's take a look and you tell me.

For starters, this "V.I.P.A" Elise Babydoll is just too cute and if the design, detail to attention and oh-so-colorful yellow is not enough, "V.I.P.A" came up with these Elise Leggings to pair with the babydoll.

Now, I can tell that you need a little more convincing. Well I'll just let this sexy little "V.I.P.A" Glamour Babydoll do all the talking. And if you don't think it's speaking volumns, accessorize it with these very sexy and exclusive "V.I.P.A" Glamour Sleeves .

So you think you're hard core. Well if you're officiating that staff meeting, presenting that seminar, making that sales presentation or advising the president in any bra set other than this luxurious "V.I.P.A" Glamour Soft Cup Bra Set (by the way, this set goes to FF cup), then I'll have to bring out the Big Dog for you.

Now those of you who know me know that the basque is one of my favorite styles of lingerie, and "V.I.P.A" has definitely captured the pure essence of it in this captivating "V.I.P.A" Marzena Basque Set . Calm down! Yes, the "V.I.P.A" Sheer Bed Jacket is available.
So there, I knew you would see things my way.
Shop the entire "V.I.P.A" lingerie collection at Nickii's Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment