Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sexy? Yeah That Is Sexy!

The CEO of GRYND HEAVY ENT, Tremayne Sapp - aka Lil Daddy, put together a Wetter remix for Nickii's Boutique. It's good and I like it a lot, but... I've always contended that the not-yet-discovered lingerie designers we offer exude Sexy, not sex. All you Sexy women and men know the difference, but I'll offer a little demonstration just for emphasis.

Ok, let's look at this very Sexy and feminine "V.I.P.A Glamour Babydoll" V.I.P.A Glamour Babydoll. Yes, it does say, "do what you want to do." But it says it with a caress, a touch or a look. It promises whispered passions that will have you remembering and smiling 3 days later. If he never did before, he'll want to cuddle! Yeah, that is Sexy!

I'm convinced that those women who are blessed with that 'Unknown Thing' (if you ever encountered it you know what I'm talking about) (my mother had it and my friend, Patricia, has it) are wearing something like this "Empire Push Up Bra Set From Sawren" Empire Push Up Bra Set From Sawren underneath. Every step they take says Sexy, Sexy, Sexy, Sexy. And you're always asking, "What did you say?" And they look at you like, "What's your problem?" But, I think they know. Yeah, that is Sexy!

We wanted to offer an exclusive line of maternity and nursing lingerie. Imagine how excited we were to fine one that "celebrates the sensual, Sexy woman inside the loving mother." One of my favorite pieces is this pretty little black "Ruffle My Feathers Camisole Set From HOTmilk" Ruffle My Feathers Camisole Set From HOTmilk. Yeah, that is Sexy!

Now a lot of you will swear that there is no such thing as a Sexy gown. If so, then you're still not feeling me. Because this luxurious satin "Subtle Gown From Miran" Subtle Gown From Miran is the epitome of Sexy. Pair it with this pair of Rustic Green Mules w/Mother of Pearl Ring & Petal and become the center of his universe. Then you'll say, "Yeah, that is Sexy!

I could go on and on, but I just wanted to Wetter your whistle. You can choose from exclusive Sexy lingerie styles at Nickii's Boutique. Check out the Wetter remix and tell me if I should add it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment