Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Can't Stay Away

The problem is that I don't like to write. At Nickii's Boutique we offer some of the most sexy lingerie that I have seen on the net, but I just don't like to write about it. I guess I really should though because it is all that! Sooo! LaDeDa, LaDeDa, LaDeDeDaDa Baby. As my boy Bootsy would say.

It's not that I'm not excited about our lines, because I am. I mean, just check them out.

I can tell you that I'm really excited about those SEXY High Waist Panties. They're sexy and they offer a little support to help maintain your waistline and stomach. But the real deal (in my humble opinion) is THEY ARE SEXY! And, this Patricia Push Up Bra Set From V.I.P.A is a thong. Look at this Empire Push Up Bra Set From Sawren. How sexy is that?

I don't mean to bore you, but I LIKE them! Anyway, on to other things.

So, we've got the 2009 Fall/Winter Preview online and available for pre-order. We've got some beautiful gift ideas such as this Scarlet Robe From V.I.P.A lovely robe from the "V.I.P.A" Scarlet Collection. Of course the Scarlet Collection includes this pretty Scarlet Push Up Bra Set From V.I.P.A bra set, this beautiful Scarlet Bolero Set From V.I.P.A bolero set, this exquisite Scarlet Chemise Set From V.I.P.A chemise, this sexy little Scarlet Babydoll Set From V.I.P.A babydoll and this Oh, I Gotta Have This Scarlet Corset Set From V.I.P.A corset. These exclusive styles are available just in time for Christmas and gift wrapping is free with any pre-order purchase.

Well let's see now. What else is going on at Nickii's Boutique! Oh Snap! I almost forgot about the great savings on select Ed Hardy Intimates styles. This is an opportunity to save up to 35 % on everything from the much adored camisoles Ed Hardy Intimates Holiday Tattoo Mesh Camisole to the must have retro lounging Pink Butterfly Retro Short From Ed Hardy Intimates shorts to the great for fall wear Ed Hardy Intimates Thermal Glow in the Dark Los Angeles Bulldog Dress thermal dresses.

Unlike Bootsy, I can stay away. From writing anyway, that's why it's been so long since my last post. But right now, I am throwing away that lazy attitude toward writing. I know that's what it is. So, until next week (I'm committed). Thanks for stopping by.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment