Friday, October 9, 2009

Don't You Want To

Ok, I'm a day late and maybe .50 short. Then I ask an open question and automatically you start thinking naughty thoughts. Ain't nothing wrong with that! But really all I'm asking is, "Don't you want to give the perfect gift?"

Of course you do. And, that's why I'm here, to give you a helping hand with the selection. Just to give you an idea I'll just show you a couple of my favorites.

Now y'all know I like anything by V.I.P.A and this Diane Triangle Bra Set From V.I.P.A Diane Triangle Bra Set From V.I.P.A is one of the most unique bra sets that I have seen. Now can't you just see her face when she opens a gift of this beautiful set with a comfortable soft cup halter neck triangle bra which has a center diamante fastener that allows opening at the front, while the back ties together with lush satin ribbon and the cups are soft velvet, decorated with silver embroidery and discrete feathers, a pretty pair of panties and that sexy High Waist garterbelt. WOW! Well you can bet your bottom dollar that the look on her face will be all the assurance that you'll need to know you got it right. You've even been forgiven for that toilet seat left up thing!

Oh no, don't despair if she's a full figured woman. Nickii's Boutique has some of the most beautiful full figured sets available on the net. Check out the Lazurite Full Figure Push Up Bra Set From Corin Lazurite Full Figure Push Up Bra Set From Corin. A stunning set in black with elaborate white embroidery which is available in bra size up to 42DDD and panty size up to XXL. This is a very pretty everyday set but the matching garterbelt makes it the perfect 'little black dress' accessory. And make no mistake! Everytime she wears this set (and she'll wear it often), she'll remember that you gifted it to her. It's so good to be remembered fondly.

An intimate item like lingerie will always be the perfect gift. Now here are a couple of things to remember. You want to get the right size so look through her drawers or closet or ask her best friend, sister or mom. Some people say get her favorite color, but my take on that is select a color that you like to see her in. She's important to you so let your good taste show in your selection.

Happy Gifting! And until next week, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment