Monday, September 28, 2009

My Man Don't!

Do you believe that?! Well you shouldn't because it's not true! But I'm not here to try to convince you, I'm gonna let you hear it straight from the horses' mouths.

What's up Ladies! My name is Harvey but my friends call me Busta. Now I like a seductive woman. When I come in from a hard day of busting heads and my baby greets me wearing something like this, Muse Chemise From Corin Muse Chemise From Corin, a luxury chemise in Eisenhut fabric with tiny polka dots, contrasting embroidery and matching thong, I don't stop for a beer with my boys. They call me whipped but it's all good cause I know they wish they were in my shoes. So ladies if you think you can handle a man who knows the difference between whipped and seduced then I want you to.

Hi my name is Scott and I like a flirty woman. You know, she comes over to watch the Eagles game with me wearing a flirty push up Scarlet Corset Set From V.I.P.A Scarlet Corset Set From V.I.P.A thats edged with lace and ribbon. She's not a football fan, but she cheers for the opposing team just to tease me. Da-- I like that! So ladies if you think you can handle a man who knows the difference between Sexy and sex then I want you to.

Hello, I'm Bernard. Now my ideal lady is woman enough to stand by my side. She has to encourage me when I'm in a gloom and support me when I'm in a slump. And she'll care enough about herself to wear something like this Hannah Full Figure Bra Set From Corin Hannah Full Figure Bra Set From Corin, in a gorgeous winter color with contrasting embroidery, under her power suit. So ladies if you're confident enough to help make me then I want you to.

Nickii's Boutique is glad to be able to clear up the misconception that your man dosen't care what you wear for y'all. So until next week, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment