Monday, September 14, 2009

I Don't Think You Heard Me

What is it? Do I not speak English plain enough? Is what I'm saying going in one ear and out the other? Or, can it be that you are ignoring me. I am inclined to believe its the latter. So let me shout it out! I said, "This Is Dedicated!"

Last week an acquaintance called to offer me the opportunity to purchase a Spanish line of shapewear for Nickii's Boutique. She was really excited and, "Oh, the women are mad over this product" she raved. I was already familiar with the product as an enterprising young lady in Hotlanta had sent me some information about a month ago. And you know what, it appears to do exactly what it proposes to. So when I was able to get a word in edgewise, I said to the acquaintance, "We have been approached to carry that line before. However, it dosen't compliment the Sexy atmosphere that we want Nickii's Boutique to portray." I have to give it to her, she was persistent. So finally I said, "Let me give you an idea of what I mean. Visit Nickii's Boutique with me."

Now if she had read the blog post "This Is Dedicated" I wouldn't have to reiterate(this is why she is an acquaintance). Anyway, now that I think about it, it does bear repeating.

First I said, "We are dedicated to providing the Full Figured woman with a Sexy alternative to that other shapewear. That's why we selected the "V.I.P.A" shapewear. For starters, check out the Monika Bodysuit From V.I.P.A Monika Bodysuit From V.I.P.A. A pretty bodysuit with light embroidery, contrasting lace and matching straps. A lovely piece of fashionable shapewear in a fantastic range of sizes (28DD - 48DDD). The rear is nicely decorated with a V lace insert and pretty bow. And unlike that other line you're confining women with, hook an eye fasteners at the seat with two adjustment settings are for convenience. And just so you know, from the Monika line, V.I.P.A also offers the Monika Full Figure Soft Cup Bra Set From V.I.P.A Monika Full Figure Soft Cup Bra Set From V.I.P.A."

I tell you, my girl was dogged. But once I started, I got in the groove and it was on. I said, "No attention to detail has been spared with the Madonna Bodyshaper From V.I.P.A Madonna Bodyshaper From V.I.P.A. A beautiful bodyshaper with lace edging on the bottom with adjustable suspender straps. The cups are adorned with lace and embroidery. And it's the perfect party dress accessory, unlike that other line you're incarcerating women with. And just so you know, from the Madonna line V.I.P.A also shapes with the Madonna Bodysuit From V.I.P.A Madonna Bodysuit From V.I.P.A."

By now the acquaintance was highly pissed. I could hear her fuming through the phone, but she kept her cool and her determination. So what could I do but bring it? I said, "My favorite is this Patricia Bodyshaper From V.I.P.A Patricia Bodyshaper From V.I.P.A and to add insult to injury, from the Patricia line, V.I.P.A offers the Patricia Full Figure Soft Cup Bra Set From V.I.P.A Patricia Full Figure Soft Cup Bra Set From V.I.P.A. Isn't that highwaist panty Sexy?"

Finally my girl said, "Well yeah, you probably do just want to stay with something Sexy. Can you hold on a minute? Someone's at the door." By now I'm just grinning and I say, "Sure, I've got a second." When she came back she said again, "Yeah, you probably just want to stay with something Sexy." I started to say, "And just so you know, each of these styles come in sizes 28DD - 48DDD. And, they're so beautiful that women love to be seen in them, unlike that other line you're embarassing women with." But before I could finish, she said, "I got to go now." Click! And I am not even mad at her!

So BBW, BVW, BFW and BBBW, because you deserve Sexy, Comfortable, Beautiful everyday shapewear, This Is Dedicated to You.

Until next week, thanks for stopping by.


Visit Ladies Lounge II

No comments:

Post a Comment